Summer is right around the corner! Are you beach body ready?! Don’t worry we aren’t either. Lets drink to that…
Today on the blog we are featuring our new favorite drink. It’s light, refreshing and perfect for a warm summer evening.
We now present to you the Cucumber-Mint Gimlet!
So the recipe is this…
- 1.5 oz Tito’s Vodka or Hendricks Gin
- 0.5 oz Cucumber Juice
- 0.5 oz Simple Syrup (in a pinch, mix together equal parts warm water and sugar)
- 0.5 oz fresh Lime Juice
- 6-10 mint leaves
- 2 slices of cucumber
- Muddle together mint leaves and cucumber slices with simple syrup at the bottom of the glass
- Add liquid ingredients on top
- Shake or stir (listen to your inner Bond)