Image via Buzzfeed
Here is something everyone could probably speculate…California is the leading state when it comes to wine. The combination of weather, location, and climate come together to create 90 percent of all American produced wine. We would say that is a statistic to be proud of!
With all this wine, how do you know what to serve your guests at your next function? Never fear! Tres L.A is here!
Okay so here is the breakdown…
If you’re looking for
- Sauvignon Blanc
- Serve with tart dressings and sauces over light/white meats
- Dry Rosé
- Almost all cheeses and lighter meats
- Pinot Grigio
- Light fish dishes
- Fruity desserts
- Fish and rich sauces
- Pates, mousses and terrines
- Anything salty
- Dishes that are sweet and spicy
- Barbecue and dishes that are heavily spiced
- Pinot Noir
- Earthy flavors, mushrooms and truffles
- Steaks and chops
One of my favorite dishes is our Grilled Filet Mignon over Butter Horseradish Pommes Puree with Candied Heirloom Baby Carrots. Although this is a more traditional dish, it is always a crowd pleaser. Pair this delicious dish with a bottle of Josh Cabernet and experience Napa Valley in the comfort of your own home!
Image via Reverse Wine Snob